miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

Not King Lear

The wind is weak
It doesn't dare blow away sadness
It's too afraid to take anger
I stand in front of the tornado
It howls
It consumes
It breaks and tears apart
But my fury and despair...
They remain

Take my tears with you, I don't need them
Thrash my world, break my limbs...
They're a nuisance
I like you weak, show nature is powerless
Because what I don't mean to part with...
What I would have no console without...
I what I know you refuse to take.

2 comentarios:

Lily dijo...

I love this. I can't explain why, but I really do. It gives me a funny feeling in my stomach every time I read it. XD

Aureliano dijo...

Et c'est vrai que nous ne pouvons être toujours Lear... Le pouvoir n'est pas toujours avec nous.

El viento sopla más fuerte en esos momentos...

And even though it doesn't take away the pain and the glory-less soul remain.