domingo, 20 de abril de 2008

Ja, I am, but I ignore you

You think you suffer? you think you live in hell? then obviously you you haven't met me. And when I'm done, you'll think it was paradise.

Dying is easy, Killing doubly so. Life is what anihilates.


Me di cuenta de algo, hace poco tuve sueños, que si bien no califican como pesadillas, me hicieron sentir una especie de angustia casi aterradora. A consecuencia de eso, pasé una semana que a pesar de que me encargué de que muchas personas no lo notaran, pasé en un estado de depresión muy incómodo, incluso intenté quitarmelo de encima vía desahogarme con alguien, pero... digamos que no se pudo y nada más. Entonces, vino encima el enojo (que por cierto este post va cronológicamente antes que el anterior) y caí en la cuenta de que a pesar de que hubiera sido útil ayuda exterior, podía hacerlo yo mísmo, por eso acabo también decidí vivir mas para mí.
Ahora un texto que se me había olvidado subir. (se llama "Red in my Eyes")
Red in my eyes, brown in my lips, slithering snakes, reminiscent of the hungriest of elements protruding from my extended tongue. I peek through windows of gray silverish evanescence that swallows my gut and embraces my lungs. Windows that lead me to desperate times, to beautiful memories and to the nothingness of all.

I swallow ash and dust occluded, rotten plants and infinite wisdom, while I walk through my past on grim citadels of broken time. My future so certain and clear can be laughed at through my tongue.

Standing at the top of the cliff I gaze upon the fragments of a destructed lifetime and waver my foot over the edge, ever doubting and ever uncertain. Opaque is the cloud of thundering clamor that gazes pityingly and hatefully down on me, laughing and spiting with pride, while I shamefully let it wash my yells and drown my anguish.

I leap, time runs out with a last wisp, and I never fall again.

3 comentarios:

Scarlett Hammer dijo...

Hummm, hola...tienes peloz >_>

yo tengo flojera de viajar

ya tengo sueño, ya me lo voy!

pasa a mi blog, que hay entrada

si no quieres no pues XD

Aureliano dijo...

Este texto es bueno...
Me gustan las imágenes...
They defeat shallowness of teenage, dude. That rules!!!!
Jajaja... bien revolucionario generacional...
Saludines.

Anónimo dijo...

quite cool